Please download this APP to receive instant messages from KDVMA:
1. Go to your App store and download Vets Portal
2. After the App download, open the App
3. Go to the bottom and select create account
4. The next page will be the sign up today page
5. Under the sign up today, you will see KDVMA.com user, click here
6. When you click there, it will ask for your KDVMA username and password. When you enter that information, it will link the account. Continue with the other few question and you will be all set.
(Crohn's disease) In Crohn's disease, any part of your small or large intestine can be involved, and it may be continuous or may involve multiple segments. In some people, the disease is confined to the colon, which is part of large intestine. Signs and symptoms of Crohn's disease can range from mild to severe. Follow up with your doctor if you have diarrhea, fever, fatigue, abdominal pain/cramping, blood in your stool, mouth sores, reduced appetite and weight loss, pain or drainage near or around the anus due to inflammation from a tunnel into the skin. You can also have inflammation of skin, eyes and joints, inflammation of liver or bile ducts, kidney stones, or iron deficiency (anemia).
(Lyme disease) Follow up with your doctor for any residual disability of infection, which includes, but is not limited to, arthritis, Bell's palsy, radiculopathy, ocular, or cognitive dysfunction.
We understand you're working on uploading your records. Please upload the following:
1. All active duty medical records.
2. All civilian medical records.
3. All VA medical records if applicable.
4. Any and all Line Of Duty (LOD) documents.
5. All DD214
6. All VA decision letters. We must have them in order to determine if you need to complete a form 21-526EZ or form 20-0995.
7. Rated disabilities page from ebenefits. Log into ebenefits, select dashboard, click on disabilities and the rated disabilities will come up. Copy it into a word document and upload it.